Saturday, June 20, 2009

Texas Again!


Ladies who lunch, breakfast,wine and dine all day long!



Let's dance and swig some beers with the locals.




Photo op with a scenic view.



Rebecca Rather's bakery. A Sweet treat indeed.




Red sky at night Shepherd's delight.




Shady Arbor


Red Barn at Pepper Ranch


I know it's a recurring theme with me, Texas that is. Who knew I would miss it so much and feel drawn back so often.
For me it is the warmth of long and true friendships made there and the memories of good times.

A weekend in Fredricksberg with girlfriends is a must do for everyone.
I only hope that the trip to Red Barn will become a ritual. We are some what late comers to the theme of the Ya Ya Sisterhood but I am sure like them we feel the same kinship and need to stay connected.


Girls it was the best of times and I laughed so much and stuffed my face with way too many goodies and treats.


Here's to next time.


Dearest Ingi your Little red barn is a slice of heaven.

No comments: